About Davis-Coleman Realty
Your home is one of your most important investments. When selling or buying that investment, you want a real estate brokerage of integrity at your side, a competent firm that understands the area and brings dedicated years of experience to the table. Davis-Coleman Realty is that brokerage.
Our brokerage is built upon principles of earnest and ethical work, as demonstrated by our 40 years of experience and excellence.
Davis-Coleman Realty has served homebuyers and sellers in Wasatch County since 1978. We know and love this area. Our agents will share with you important local knowledge, such as municipal building codes and water rights, as we help you find the most coveted lots and mountain house properties in and around Heber City, UT.
WHAT WE DO
Helping You Search for and Sell Mountain Houses or Lots near Heber City
Share your vision with us for the perfect mountain home, or let us know more about the property you’re wanting to sell. Let our team of real estate agents serve you.
See Homes for Sale
Our thorough knowledge of the area helps potential home buyers find the home or development that meets their needs. Receive updates on mountain properties for sale, or put your own home on the market with our helpful marketing solutions.
Smooth Closings and Settlements
Over the years, we’ve learned how to avoid home buying and home selling headaches. Together we’ll take all necessary steps for closing without the difficulties often encountered during a real estate settlement.
Davis-Coleman Realty is proud to be one of the top-performing real estate brokerages in the west. We continually strives for excellence, keeping up to date on local listings and the best real estate practices.
Our Expert Agents
The agents at Davis-Coleman Realty are the backbone of our brokerage. They offer authoritative knowledge of the area and continue to forge good relationships with local civic leaders, managers and property owners to better serve you.
Contact one of our real estate agents today to begin your home search near Heber City. Your perfect mountain house awaits.
Real Estate Services for Homebuyers
The right real estate agent representing you can make all the difference in finding and closing on the mountain home you’ve been dreaming about. Don’t let it slip through your fingers! Work with a team you can trust to always have your back and your best interests at the heart of all we do.
- Instant access to the best listings for YOU: Sifting through hundreds of new home listings can eat away your precious time. Work with realtors at Davis-Coleman to sort through a mountain of listings and locate the ideal listings for you and your family. In what can be a competitive market, you don’t want to miss out on the perfect home by finding it too late. We’ll send you listings that match your budget, desired room count, and any other features you want as soon as they hit the market.
- Firm understanding of all the little details that go into buying a mountain home: Let us take care of the nitty-gritty details for you (building and municipal codes, influencing factors in the current housing market, etc.), so that you can focus on choosing the house that’s right for you. With decades of experience under our belts, we’re better able to navigate through these particular points with ease.
- Financing assistance: Many first-time homebuyers especially appreciate the assistance our Utah real estate brokerage provides in finding mortgage lenders, deciding on a budget, and other financial details. What can be a complicated and stressful part of the homebuying process no longer needs to be.
- Honest and competent agents: The best services we can provide you with are first, a high standard of integrity, and second, a complete dedication to serving you well. We won’t stop until we get you the lowest asking price possible in the current market and finally close on that home you love.
Learn more about what our agents can do for you as you look into buying a home or another mountain property in Heber City, UT and Utah’s Wasatch County.
Real Estate Services for Mountain Home Sellers
For nearly four decades, our clients have seen incredible success in selling homes quicker and at a higher asking price. Individuals who put their mountain homes on the market with our reputable team notice a difference almost immediately in our level of service and the favorable results they receive. See the difference for yourself!
- Advanced technology for new mountain home listings: Getting your home in front of qualified buyers is critical to the success of any real estate listing. With access to MLS listings and other top sites buyers use to find properties, we’re able to do just that. But even with the latest technology we use, our real estate brokerage still forms those strong relationships with each of our clients for a personal yet modern approach to selling a home.
- Making all showing arrangements to take the burden off your shoulders: Make it easier for the right buyers to come view your mountain home in all its glory. We’ll take care of open houses, private home showings, and making other necessary arrangements so that those prepared buyers are wowed from the moment your home comes into their view.
- Expert market knowledge: Our years of experience become invaluable to sellers in all areas of the selling process such as determining the best selling price for their home in the current market. In many cases, listing your house at the right price can make the difference for many homebuyers to even consider your property in the first place.
- Aggressive negotiations on your behalf: Closing doesn’t have to be a challenge with help from an agent at Davis-Coleman Realty! We’re always fighting for you so that the final outcome is favorable and as profitable as the current market will allow. By communicating openly and honestly with each of our clients, we better achieve their selling goals and exceed expectations.
Call or contact Davis-Coleman Realty to serve you as you prepare your mountain home to sell in or around Heber Valley. Find out more about why so many sellers in Wasatch County trust our brokerage to sell mountain properties!
All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.